We are committed to meeting your healthcare needs. Our goal is to provide quality service while keeping your insurance or other financial arrangements as simple as possible. Your insurance is a contract between you, your employer, and the insurance company. We are not a party to that contract. As medical care providers, our relationship is with you, not your insurance company.
Not all services we provide are covered by your insurance company. Some insurance companies arbitrarily select certain services they will not cover. While filing of the insurance claims is a courtesy that we extend to patients, all charges are your responsibility from the date the services are rendered.
Zaaz Wellness will file claim and attempt to collect from your insurance company. It may become necessary for you to pay your account in full if your insurance company fails to pay for services within 60 days. It is your responsibility to understand your coverage and benefits, including pre-certifications, referral and authorization requirements. We will, however, assist you to ensure that all plan requirements are met. You will be ultimately responsible to pay the balances.
We are very committed to serving our clients and strive to accommodate all our clients by making appointments available as soon as possible.
When an appointment is reserved for you, we require a 48 HOURS NOTICE if you need to cancel your appointment.
We understand that emergencies happen and we will be happy to work with you in those situations. But you will be responsible for a missed appointment fee of $50 if your unable to keep the scheduled appointment and do not notify the office 48 hours in advance.
If a patient does not show up for two (2) appointments in a row without notifying the office, it is assumed that the doctor-patient relationship has been terminated and must be re-established for further treatment (medication, therapy, etc.) to continue.
If you have any questions, please feel free to speak with our office manager.
It is your responsibility to notify the office in a timely manner when refills are necessary. Approval of your refill may take up to three to five business days so please be courteous and do not wait to call. If you use a mail order pharmacy, please contact us fourteen (14) days before your medication is due to run out.
• Medication refills will only be addressed during regular office hours (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm). The urgent care staff will not return any phone calls regarding refills. Please notify your provider on the next business day if you find yourself out of medication after hours.
• No prescriptions will be refilled on Saturday, Sunday or Holidays.
• Refills can only be authorized on medication prescribed by providers from our office. We will not refill medications prescribed by other providers.
• Some medications require prior authorization. Depending on your insurance this process may involve several steps by both your pharmacy and your provider. The providers and pharmacies are familiar with this process and will handle the prior authorization as quickly as possible. Only your pharmacy is notified of the approval status. Neither the pharmacy nor the provider can guaranty that your insurance company will approve the medication. Please check with your pharmacy or your insurance company for updates.
• It is important to keep your scheduled appointment to ensure that you receive timely refills. Repeated no shows or cancellations will result in a denial of refills. All prescriptions require a follow up appointment every 4 to 6 weeks.
• If you have any questions regarding medications please discuss these during your appointment. If for any reason you feel your medication needs to be adjusted or changed please contact us immediately.
• New symptoms or events require a clinic appointment. Your provider will not diagnose or treat over the phone.
• Stimulant medications for ADD/ADHD are controlled substances and refills can not be called into a pharmacy, per state law and regulations. Rather, a paper prescription form must be submitted to the pharmacy for a stimulant medications to be filled.
Copyright © 2018 Austin Family Psychiatry - All Rights Reserved.